Barcelona Chamber of Commerce’s European Projects Office coordinates projects in which the Corporation is a stakeholder, ensuring the technical efficacy of the products, contributing to the effective communication of the results and overseeing financial and administrative matters.
The Chamber’s participation in European projects covers numerous themes and sectors and attests to its vast network of contacts and fields of expertise, linking other chambers, institutions, universities, public administrations, associations, business schools and companies in the local, Spanish and international spheres.
This structure of relations and the permanent link it maintains with the European Commission enables it to share insights with stakeholders from every country, incorporating the viewpoints of small and medium-sized enterprises.
Profile and catalogue of the Chamber’s European projects
What resources and expertise make Barcelona Chamber of Commerce your ideal key partner? What are its areas of technical expertise and its strategic sectors?
Check the catalogue that outlines the Corporation’s partner profile and describes some of the successful deliverables in a variety of different fields.
- EEN: Enterprise Europe Network
- Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs: Entrepreneur mobility
- PRE-SOLVE: Supporting SMEs in insolvency proceedings
- RAISE: Regional Apprenticeship Alliances for SMEs
- Smart Finance: Access to finance for entrepreneurs, microenterprises and SMEs
- LIFE CLINOMICS: Opportunities and challenges of the local economy and society to adapt to climate change
- EV Energy: Electric Vehicles for City Renewable Energy Supply
- RCIA: European recommendations to improve regional policies in support of cultural and creative industries for a more competitive economy
ENPI CBC MED (Cross-Border Cooperation in the Mediterranean’s European Neighbourhood and Partnership Instrument):
- Promotion of solar energy and energy efficiency in the Mediterranean: SHAAMS
- Recycling and environmental awareness-raising in the Mediterranean: GMI
COSME (Competitiveness of Enterprises and Small and Medium-sized Enterprises):
- Enterprise Europe Network: EEN
- Promotion of private investment and economic relations in the Euro-Mediterranean area: EUROMED Invest
- Fostering innovation with the use of ICT solutions: CYBERSUDOE INNOV
- Boosting innovation in business: DINAMIC
- Access to finance for entrepreneurs, microenterprises and SMEs: Smart Finance
- Electric Vehicles for City Renewable Energy Supply: EV Energy: EV ENERGY
- European recommendations to improve regional policies in support of cultural and creative industries for a more competitive economy: RCIA
- Promoting entrepreneurship in the craft sector: INNOCRAFTS
- Fostering energy efficiency with the use of ICTs: GREEN IT NET
- Supporting successful business transfers: TOK-TOC
- Entrepreneur mobility: Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
- Creation of training materials to foster the use of new technologies among export managers: EM 2.0
- Creation of training materials to foster entrepreneurship: ENT-TEACH
- Regional Apprenticeship Alliances for SMEs: RAISE
- Supporting SMEs in insolvency proceedings: PRE-SOLVE
- Promoting business mediation as an alternative conflict-resolution system: Go to Mediation
- Promoting mediation in court disputes: Mediation Meets Judges
Competitiveness and Innovation Framework Programme (CIP):
- Innovation vouchers for the fashion, design and audiovisual sectors: FAD-INS
- Opportunities and challenges of the local economy and society to adapt to climate change: LIFE CLINOMICS
Boosting innovation in business
Regional Apprenticeship Alliances for SMEs
Access to finance for entrepreneurs, microenterprises and SMEs