Practice your English speaking skills in real-life negotiating situation
Are you constantly negotiating with suppliers, customers even with your business partners or colleagues?
In this workshop we will follow the effective Harvard approach to negotiating: key concepts and techniques will be discussed but first and foremost we will practice a lot with role plays in order to quickly apply the theory to your realworld situations.
- Producció i logística
- Sistemes Informació
- Comercial i Màrqueting
- Direcció general i Gerència
2. Strategies & tools for effective distributive negotiations
3. The four principles of distributive negotiations
4. The communication challenge: being calm in the middle of the storm
5. From bargaining over positions to focus on different interests
6. Invent options for mutual gain
7. Objective standards
Duration: 15 hours
We'll speak only in English to use business vocabulary intensively.