We segment databases and reach out to your potential customers
For businesses seeking customers in determined business segments, Barcelona Chamber of Commerce offers them the chance to promote specific events in the city and at the service points within its area of influence.
These events include sessions, workshops and talks where the value proposals of your company are directly or indirectly presented and enable networking and business card swaps with attendees.
Sessions can be organised on the basis of 10, 20 or 70 attendees in Barcelona or at the Chamber's service points. A further option is the inclusion of a business breakfast, which defines a specific space and length of time for the networking.
The Chamber will take charge of publicising your event through mail-outs and newsletters and by poviding it a prominent position on our website.
There are 4 types of ad-hoc event:
- Business Sessions: for business services companies: financial, legal, employment, tax, trade; innovation; quality; energy and environment.
- eBusiness Workshops: business breakfasts and sessions on ICT products and trends
- iBusiness Sessions: business breakfasts and conferences on taking a business global
- eBusiness Networking: business lunches for tech firms
- Chamber Meetings: presentations on the abovementioned themes at our service points in the outlying areas: Vilafranca, Igualada, Sant Feliu de Llobregat, Viladecans, Badalona, Berga, Vilanova, L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Mataró, Vic, Granollers and Mollet del Vallès
Interested parties can assess the impact possibilities and potential results at preliminary meetings with Chamber staff and adjust the conditions before finally agreeing on a customised budget.
- Commercial and Marqueting
- Direction and Management
- According quote